Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lots of firsts...update!

Where do I begin?

 I really don't know where to start, but lots of opportunities have occurred in my life in the past 30 days. It is crazy how everything happens for a reason and how timing is absolutely right when it needs to be. I was living in Austin, working retail, loving life. I got offered an excellent chance to work at an advertising agency in Dallas in the Broadcast department which sounded like the chance of a lifetime! I accepted, needless to say, and spent 10 days picking up my life in Austin and moving it North I-35 to Dallas.

Reasons I feel this choice made sense:

1) Career job at awesome advertising agency
2) Family surrounding DFW area
3) Lots of my best friends live in DFW area
4) Place to live for a few months until I find apartment
5) Half-marathon on 3/14 is in downtown Dallas
6) Teach me how to be independent and grow up

So, I am so excited for this new journey in my life! It is a blessing to see the ups and downs of life, and to have great friends and family everywhere I go!

Where I sit at the new J-O-B! <3

I hope that I can slowly become a better and quicker blogger now that I have more time at a computer! :)
We shall see! 

<><> L <><>

No comments:

Post a Comment