Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's cold outside!

Brrrr! It is so cold in Austin, TX this morning, I will be hitting the treadmill at the gym for my 3.5 mile run today! By the way, I am following Hal Higdon's half-marathon training schedule for Novice, I love this system and think it is going to succeed in helping me finish my first half-marathon!

Here's the link to the 12-week schedule I am following:

http://www.halhigdon.com/halfmarathon/novice.htm

Yesterday I had a wonderful yoga class at noon, heated at 93 degrees, it was a great Vinyasa flow class in Austin, TX. Yoga Vida 707 hands down is an amazing studio with wonderful instructors, and all of the classes are moderately heated with Vinyasa flow classes.



Ended the day with a 3.5 mile walk through the hill country, out in Lake Travis.


                                    

Enjoyed a long hot bath which really aided my muscles which had been working for me all day long! Wonderful ending to a perfect day!

Get outside!

<><>L<><>

No comments:

Post a Comment